Followers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Start Study Form Six in Sam Tet

Long time no write my blog...
Paiseh...

Today the Sixth Form committee give all lower six student in class..
And I choose in Form Six Physics Class because I like math n no other choices for me(biology).
Lastly I in 6RF4..

When We "climb" to third floor, although that class have good "fengshui" and very cold, we need always "climb" up and down...
Haiz....
First we in the class, we clean the dirty with many rubbish paper n dust classroom.
Then our class teacher choose monitor..
Before that teacher ask all student, who be monitor before then got two boy become before..
I'm very not luck, Chi San say my name out..
So I'm become vice loh..
Got two asistant monitor..
Because I forced by them, so when teacher ask who want be treasurer then i call Mee Yian....
Haha...

Very bad happen that is my cousin,biao ge also same class with me....
Haiz...
Primary school until now I always lose to him the UPSR, PMR and also SPM...
I think the STPM also lose........
Haiz....
very bad!!!
But O.K. lah...same class again...can study and learn together...

Hope start a new school n form can change a little bit my luck!

2 comments:

sad_vampire said...

siew~...
u also noe u sui leh...
call me out...
nvm la
i accept it 4 coco la...
suan la...

Bee Siew said...

got ppl teman me....
haha....