Followers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Finish My SPM...

Haha...happy...Finish my SPM liao...
Don't know is happy or what feeling...Because is after exam bore at home, still not yet find a job.
But today I go find near my house, I find a job which is handphone shop(digi) but the salary is RM600 per month only. For me is low compare with my sister work at UO shopping centre is RM3.50 per hour. She work one day 8 hours break one hour,overtime is salary 1.5 time. So I hope I can work at high salary job and I work can count long time also compare with my sister, because she just work at there 5 week only. I work at least 4 month.
If i go there work, tired is sure have because can't sit for rest and maybe transport is problem and the lunch maybe have problem...
But i hope I can work at a high salary....

No comments: