Followers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Special keychain from You!

I remember this keychain...
Since 10 of February which is chinese new year the fourth day, I meet my boyfriend together at a shopping centre at taiping. At that time, we walk at that shopping centre already twice or third time. So boring, at that time,we just chatting and walk.
At that time, you give this special keychain which you buy at Singapore at Discember, 2007. You always said it is a pig. This keychain is a sleeping girl which wear a sleeping hat. Its eyes are a pair of crystals and its hat also have it.
One day, I go to state library with KahYean, YiTing, KuanFei and CheeKheong from Ipoh Parade. On the way, my pencil box drop down and I pick up it and I don't know the keychain also drop. When I reach the library I saw the keychain is missing and I cry out. I did't go back find it because at outside very hot and long journey from library.
The next day after school, I go back that road which I pass before yesterday and XueYin also accompany me to go and we found back. At that time, I very happy and very thank to XueYin.
Since that happen, I did't not hang it on anywhere adn put it in my room.
Now I think back I felt I very stupid and my boyfriend mother also said me "just a simple keychain, don't care about her safety!"But for is a special keychain and bringing a meaning.
HeHe........

1 comment:

K^.^C said...

^.^ Baby... Muakzz... Really ma... It just a keychain... If missing jor then buy a new 1 la... I noe it is meaningful but also must care about yo safety ma... Hope no second tis kind of thing happen... Love u Oh...