Followers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Why happen this on me?

Oh...shit!!
Why happen this on me?
I feel that I don't have anything to attract guy, then still have people love me??
I don't know..
He is my captain which work in MP5 restaurant.
He is from Myammar which age 27+.
Yesterday night he say that 3 words to me.
But he not suitable for me, so i straight to say sorry to him.
He feel sad and say please forget about he already said.
Today we still have work together.
Haiyoh..
Sei loh...
I still want continue my work ger leh.
I still want work 5 months more at MP5..
Haiz!!
I just can do is forget about it.
I work as like last time lah.
Do our own things!
That all...

3 comments:

☆Lambchop☆ said...

waaaa so shock nia...
why said lik tat wo..
u still young and attractive wat if not why got ppl chase haha ^^

Bee Siew said...

haiz...

※雪地。晶莹_♀ said...

attract ppl... means u have the power..
gt ppl chase means u r gd...
that's a gd things...
feel happy for u...
but anyway if u dun like juz 4gt about it..