Followers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The first blog on 2009

I think i already long time no viewing and write my blog...
Because of working...

When i open my blog dashboard...I see many new post blog of my friends...
Like xue yin...yi ting...KC.....n my sister !!

Now busy on work at MP5 steamboat which near jusco....I m very happy work on there..
The floor staff and kitchen staff are very kind playfull and no people are bully me is important...hahaha!!!

I take my salary already...
Wah...have many money now!!!haha..i start my work at 14/12....i get my salary which is two week salary..i already got near RM530+
I'm not kesal no go genting work...im just work half month got so much...

HAPPY!!!!!!

Now which is single of I'm very happy.....no any sad, unhappily thing happen on me....
I already no cry long time...We still be friends is better for both of us!!!!
Sorry for telling you this bad news...

I view my friends blog, yiting!!
she go voodoo which is pub &bistro with her cousin n family!!
hehe...I tell u i always go voodoo which is beside my work place.............for giving the foods which is customer order from our restaurant....
Wuakaka.....

Last time my other floor staff take the food go voodoo then the customer pull her wan her drink..but she say we cant drink on working time...the customer want her drink then she no idea drink the beer...then the customer give her tips RM10............
Haiz sad...why me cant drink beer!!!
Hng...I wan train my beer "power" first...

I still noy yet take my undang test and drive test!!!!
when i can drive leh!!!!
haiz sad!!

Now Chinese New Year is near and near......25/1 and 26/1,I just can off , so i cant go taiping...continue work on chinese new year..
But i think i can take many red angpau from customer...
I hear from floor staff and boss said, the customer will give angpau and the money which inside money not few....
Hehe.....which i like money i will choose work is better go taiping for nothing!!!!

Now I congratulate to all my friends and wish u all have a happy and unforgetable chinse new year
get more angpau ohhh...............

No comments: