Followers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

HAPPY niu YEAR!!!!!

Haha...
I read my frens blog...see very cute word...
Klcc fal down!!!
Me jiu no klcc...
Juz hav airport nia...
Mean all the paper money arrange like airport so big...
Wuakaka...
Im be the banker win many...play blackjack n clock...
Siok when win money...
Chu er me open work....
After that close account edi...
Then boss call me, captain soe and another waiter bobo sit in one table drink white wine which mix with soda water then judi...
Play clock....
The white wine got 35% of alcohol...
Wahsai....
Reli strong...
But nice smell when mixing with other liquid and add few piece of lemon!!!
NICE............
I win many money...
I think got Rm50+ total for 3 days...
BUt my daddy very hebat...
My daddy play blackjack only...be banker......
win my cousin total is RM900+
One day only win RM900+
CRAZY one my daddy....
HaHa!!!!!

No comments: