Followers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another 严重 case happen on me again !!

I feel angry...
The another 严重 case happen on me again!!
This time I really feel very angry on he!!!
He do this kind of things, I really cant forgive he!!!
I angry he know and can see clearly from my face and no replying sms to he!
I angry he know and can see clearly from we work time no talk and no chit chat to he!
Now he say ( this is last time he send a long message for me)

Siew...Pls read my last talking(wrong word-message).I cant talk face to face to u. U oso will very angry when i talking. I see u, now u very scare and hate me. M I very dirty already? I m very shy my self. U hate me never mind. Pls don't scare me. Next time I'll talk u for working only. I wont do any other thing. Pls believe me. I scare one more, u'll stop job(why i is me stop my job that ur false). You don't want see me, I'll move form mp5. Next time never disturb u. Very sorry....
Good nite....

After I read it I didn't reply his message...
because i still angry until now!

3 comments:

~ w3nDy a.k.a ChErRiE ~ said...

siew siew dun angry o...
haha....
dun treat him like tat....

※雪地。晶莹_♀ said...

bee...
nvr nid to be angry...
if he reli do sumthing wrong juz 4give by the way u r going to quit the job..
izzit?

Bee Siew said...

duno o...
y?
b4 i resign sure is one month b4 i study...
now i duno wan form 6 or take teacher course...