Followers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

我想要男友的首位条件。。。

I really feel boring in single life!
I want a boyfriend...
HaHa!!!
But sure hard to find...
Although have and he very near me, I also can't chase he....
Because...
I want a boyfriend sure have these as basic--

~elder than me (one days younger than me I will feel that...erm..hard to explain the feeling.)
~no smoking (got drink beer nevermind,because i also got drink it.)
~clever than me is better (I mean the study higher than me.)
~have a good background (good family background.)
~rich (medium also can)
~care people (especially is girlfriend)
~handsome (this sure lah, is not u wan ugly boyfriend?)
~don't want terdekut ( but too waste money also can't)

But the first is he want love me!

I don't care anything or other people said me like too straight forward but I.........
I don't know!!!
Haiz, so bad!!

4 comments:

~ w3nDy a.k.a ChErRiE ~ said...

wow... tat good... but kedekut wrong spelling le... haha... ok la... wish u good luck... tomorowo i take car test le... i sure can ge... haha,,, jia you to me o

※雪地。晶莹_♀ said...

u r nt straight... juve brave to say it out...
like me... i dun even noe wat kind of bf i wan..
ar maybe the correct is i never think it b4...
if i thought b4... i dun think i will write out....
^.^

Bee Siew said...

hehe...
is not u nt brave enough...
is u nt yt try to love smone...
so maybe u duno the feelin...
i think lah

※雪地。晶莹_♀ said...

maybe u r rite...
i haven't have that kind of feeling b4...
hehe....