Followers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I think back yesterday night! !!!

I feel that realy make me very scare!!!
Yestetday night...
nearly 11.30pm
I alreally finish my work, then all the kitchen staff finish punch their card then wait outside...
After I close account....
I call the captain Soe help me to punch when he at behind punching his card.
Then I keep the money in cash box...
Soe came out from kitchen then i ask got help me to punch or not!!
He said no!
Haiz...
I go back kitchen which alreally close all the light left outside light and insect killer light only, kicthen also very dark!
I take up my card see..

Cheh! The captain Soe alreally help me to punch it...
Haiya, lie me!


Soe stand behind me smile.
Before I want go out, he suddenly hug me from behind!
I suddenly shocks...
I say don't like that, he say nan chit tal(mean i love you in myanmar)
I really shock, then i push he back and go outside!
He tell me don't angry!
I take my handbag then wait outside MP!
After i go back home, I guess he sure will sms me!
I no guess wrongly, he send a message at 12.30am ask me sleep already or not..
Then we smsing until 2.00am after i said to mim i very tired want sleep!

Haiz !!
Don't know is good thing for me or bad thing!

4 comments:

~ w3nDy a.k.a ChErRiE ~ said...

finally i saw the story here haha....

Bee Siew said...

haiz...
so bad hoh!!!!

※雪地。晶莹_♀ said...

try to stay away frm him la...
i m quite worry of ur safety...
bee bcareful~

Bee Siew said...

okok...
thanks for caren worry abot me!!
i love u all...
muackz...