Followers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

My 17th birthday!





Thanks all my friends.
Thanks their wish and all my friends which give me present..

They help me celebrate my birthday at Fantasy. They book a room celebrate with Sheau Yu who are 30/10 birthday. Wendy don't like she celebrate with me because something..

HAiz...I feel that a small thing then don't make like big thing happen.

I’m very happy and hopefully we all can always friendship forever!!!

Friendship Forever...

But I'm also happy all the day.

At night my family also celebrate with me. They go MP(Moven Peak Restaurant) eat steambot. Their steambot are 1 person 1 bowl. So siok...After that,we go Jaya Jusco play bowling. We 5 person play which is daddy.mummy, my sister,brother and me.We fight with high mark..Haha..Luckily is my mark is the 2nd low mark not me is the lowest..Too bad!!!

I'm very happy because my 17th birthday have many peolpe help to celebrate with me.

Thanks for friends and my family..

Thanks You!!!!

No comments: