Followers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Taking my important exam now!!!--(SPM)

Long time didn't write my blog liao because i having my important examination that is SPM.
I think that examination important is the result I take is for my future. I use it to continue study in form 6 or in college. Or i use it to find a temporary job or a full time work in my life time.
Now I'm just finish my malay paper, english paper, history paper which I hate it and sure fail it and my favourite subject mathematics paper.
In my this important exam, i felt that this time not very stress and I feel too relax and I take this exam like school exam only. Is it i too scare or i really don't care about my exam?
But I really hope i can get a better result. Surely I very study hard to get my best result.
No one can do nothing to get best thing !!!

No comments: