Followers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yi TiNg N $Hi0w cHi@n BirtHday pResEnT!


This both present is want to give two friends which birthday at 18th November. One is given to my best friend, Yi Ting which is present in yellow colour box. And another green colour is given to Shiow Chian.
本 I'm just give Yi Ting only, 难道 both birthday at the same day and both also my classmate, I'm just given one person only meh.....
Wah...This time my dompet 大出....
Yi Ting present is a table lamp which is bear shape in brown colour.I cant find purple in colour because Yi Ting like purple colour.
So sorry lah,Yi Ting!
Shiow CHian present is a golden stars photo flame with our dinner night 5S11 our class in skirt photo... I give her this present have a special meaning. This present with stars flame like last time 5S11 decorate our dinner front stage and back stage..The front stage which inside the hall have many colour of stars....The flame just like the stage...
So , don't forget we 曾经辛苦过....努力过....
Friendship forever..And 5S11 is always the best......
HaHaHa!!!!

No comments: