Followers

Friday, March 20, 2009

The Most Happy Join With My Friends in Parade Kbox

At the 19th of March, I do't want have work. I'm off on that day.
So I have many free times to do my things.

6:30AM
I wake up early because I have the Undang talk at Tasek Car Centre.
When I reach there, the uncle bring my cousin,Ann and I to a room having our colour test to show we have the colour blind or not.
Then, We having the talk start at 9am until 12pm

12:00PM
Then have a break at canteen eating our lunch.
When we eating in the canteen, we hear the stupid lod lady said:
"I very happy and lucky, I no need drive in and out because my hushand will fetch me to everywhere which I want go."
"I come here having my undang test is worry my husband no need very difficult to go in and out."
"I don't like that all CHILDREN learn car is for play"
That stupid old lady and her friend go away.
After that I laugh out, we laugh she so old then learn car.
Then continue our boring talk in room until 3pm.

3:30PM
The uncle fetch Ann go back then I ask uncle bring to me Parade.
When I reach outside KBOX, I saw all my friends waiting me.
Then we start at nearly 4:00PM sing until 8:30PM
But I early go back already.
We sing in room, take picture for our sweet memories,eat and drink.
Once a time, we finish all my drink early, not enough for all people.
Then someobe said want order the BEER or not?
Oh yeah..
After decided, I phone to the counter then order one bucket (6 bottle) of HEINEKEN
All my friends add ices except my glass.
Only all beer, other mix with ices, so no easy to drunk.
That my third times I drink beer with my friends.

The first time I drink is Chinese New Year time.
Second time is I working in MP restaurant take the first salary, my worker belanja us drink in MP when working time

HEHE....

Happy!! Really happy in the KBOX.
Really enjoy it on the time.

No comments: