Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Worry about my future!

I suddenly feel that I choose teacher course correct or not?
Suitable for me or not?
I feel worry about that....
Because that is for my future, my whole life........

Last time I'm interesting in eletronic and electric
That mean last time I want study about the eletronic and electric enginering course..
But the fees very expensive..
RM30,000++
If I really study this course,maybe after I finish study no job then die....
Waste time, money...
Haiz...
Form 6?
I really don't know..

I get 2 difference comment from my worker.

One is my captain.
He said almost same to me.
He ask me why don't want study the easy to study and easy to get job
Like accountat and business....
But I really no interest on that...

Another one is waiter.
He ask why don't want try make one own business
Easy to earn more money, no need worry the studying things..
He said after you study which you study the course, you really got use that knowledge or the skill which you sget from study?
I really can't answer this question.

Now I headache again...
And worry about My study and my future!

No comments: