Followers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Please Dont Too Sad About The SPM Result.

To My Dear Friends,

All my friends which just take the SPM result
Please don't too sad about your result although you all not satisfy your result which you already have it.
But these all you seen from your SPM result is before you got study or no study's.
Now you all decide go study form six or college
Then u try your all best to take more better result.
Last time I want all my things in the best one
But lastly I oso lose for my cousin which have 5a1 more than me more and more.
Don't see your bad SPM result again.
If you see again, just have sad and wanna cry feeling only
Sad and Cry out cannot change your result become good.
Sad and Cry out just give you all more "heartache" and always in bad mood.
Then you all wan try to die?
CANNOT......
So still the same sentences.


Don't angry, Be happy, then all in good!

Ok?

Thanks for read my comment to all my dear friends which just take SPM result.

++B_sieW++

1 comment:

※雪地。晶莹_♀ said...

thanks for your advice..
lolz
hehe...