Followers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

SPM Result out!

My SPM result out jor....

Want know my result, please continue read it and leave comment for me..

Thank you you all!!!

1103 Bahasa Melayu---------------------------5C
1119 Bahasa Inggeris--------------------------6C
1225 Pengetahuan Moral---------------------5C
1249 Sejarah-------------------------------------7D
1449 Mathematics-------------------------------1A
3472 Additional Mathematics-----------------1A
3756 Prinsip Perakaunan----------------------3B
4531 Physics--------------------------------------3B
4541 Chemistry-----------------------------------3B
6351 Bahasa Cina--------------------------------5C
6355 English for Science and Technology-6C
Is it after you see feel my result very bad?
hehe...
But I already try my best jor!!
For I feel ok lah.
Just feel a bit dispointed in physics n chemistry only take 3B..
because I fix it in gred A!!
But ok lah 3B...
Have shock feeling in my sejarah and account...
Because I think my sejarah fail and take 9G back home...Luckly...
and my account I think that i only get gred C or D...
I can get 3B..very lucky jor...
HeHE!!!!

3 comments:

※雪地。晶莹_♀ said...

gd lo...
at least u satisfy ur result...
mine? lolz.... i dun even satisfy it myself....
sure my parents nt too...
sad leh...

Bee Siew said...

now for u i juz say dun see bhind road...
c infront...
spm bad dun peduli tat...
19 i belanja u makan minum...
ok...dun sad!!!

※雪地。晶莹_♀ said...

wah.. belanja me ar...
lolz....
haiz... u dun understand d la...
my cousin so geng... 11A leh...
our family so big...
1 ppl say 1 word ady nid about 1 hour leh...
me at thr so sad...
haiz