Followers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

I'm so happy on this answer from you

I hear my boyfriend my dear friends break already.

What happen on them? They just start their love? Why so fast break?

What’s wrong on them? Is it boy’s fault or girl’s fault?

But I’m just know from my dear is girl tell break to boy!

Haiz….

So sad on it!


Some friends ask me, why my boyfriend and I’s love relationship still can “tahan” so long time?

I answer I also don’t why!

This question I ask back to my dear through Skype with videocall.

He answer me these:


Because I love you!

That is my real answer.

You also know lah! Before these were many things happen! That is not happy!

But when I think when alone

I think that I love you, and then I can accept what thing was happen

Something I was not happy that was happen

But not happy then can do what

I love you and I want you

Then I just keep it in heart and forget it

I always hope that you treat me good and when I happy and I can forget what thing has happen before

You say correct

You have done many things that make me sad

But I love u

So I choose to forget it and think of why you will like tat

And I will think because is me not good enough

So I try my best to do all the thing and make u happy

That’s why we can together till now.

This is my answer.


After I hear his answer, I straight close our video call and close my web camera!

I start crying out with my tear.

I really cry because I really happy and “gan dong” about that!

Thank you, dear!


I also love you so much!

No comments: