Followers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Where my Mickey Mouse MP3?

I really don't know at where it placed?
Inside my room? Inside my brother room? Inside my parent room?
Or inside my living room? Inside my kitchen?
After I found...
Haiz...Also make me dispointed...

I can't found it...
That really a special thing...

My first birthday present from my dear I make missing!!
I really sad..
All my brother fault...He make it missing...
I very angry on him...I no talk to him whole night.. No any response to my brother when he call me ask somethings call me co somethings...

I really crying out...
This my second time i make my present which my dear given missing..
Once is keychain from singapore which is first present for me..
Second is this mickey mp3 which is my first birthday present from my dear...
I really sad..
No mood now..
No energy scold people...No energy eat corn when all my family members eat...No energy play games....
Haiz...
Where are "you"?

No comments: