Followers

Monday, June 1, 2009

What is 缘分?

What is 缘分?
缘分is......
I also don't know how to answer it in correct way!
But for me I think is all happens in both of people are in same time, all things which both of people like are same, all things buy, eat.....are the same!!!

These all not happen on my boyfriend and I, but all these happens on my class monitor, Tao Wei and me.
Last week, got some classmates said Tao Wei and I got “road”. @.@
They said like this is because of we always together.
When recess time, we no go out eat, study in class together, revise homework together in class.
After school time, I group study with he again and another friend name Sook Peng and Sook Peng upper six friend at school library until 5pm.
After group study, we tuition together again!
Sometime we argue together, laugh together in class!
Today, I know one more thing, his hand phone model also same with me!
Why ????

Why these all not happens on me and boyfriend?
Haiyo!!!

Dear, don't angry!!!

3 comments:

K^.^C said...

abit dun like lo...
i will hate myself because of this...
just now when u say why u not study together v me, why u not same age with me... i duno how to answer tat... why we not use same HP model... this answer i can answer u because i not budget to buy the hp more than RM250...

i also wan many thing also same v u... all the thing that we have pair i oso will use it for long time...

i noe i cannot wear the necklace that u give to me, but i wan wear it because that thing is u give me de and have a pair but my neck there really very ugly so i no wear jor. if i can wear, no matter that is ugly or not. all the thing u give me and i will use it as long as i can...

i hate myself why will let u have this kind of thinking...

after i see tis blog... i scare...
i scare 1 day we argue badly and have the thing happen that i dun wan...

i really scare... scare u dun wan me... scare u together too long time v yo monitor and feel that he is good and wat u wan u can find from him and i cannot give u the thing taht u feel. the thing, the feeling... i trying my best to love u... i oso wan everyday together with u...

Bee Siew said...

u say nonsense?
now i oso angry jor...
paitor all these is only gang qiao onli..
i wont like him ger ..
impossible happen on me!!!
u yiu luan luan think jor loh...
im jz tel u the truth happen on me in sch nia...
y u like tat ger!!!
i dun like u like this ah!!!!

K^.^C said...

sry sry...
i luan luan think again...
dun angry la...
my fault...
muakz