Followers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

爱情道理

Today, my mother chat with me afternoon. She say when you do every thing don’t too serious. Then I say “Ehm, like what? Give me an example.”.. Then she say she feel very 可怜when every people do something very seriously…

I feel that 奇怪,why she suddenly said that kind of thing. Then I also said give me some example, like what…then she told me like love. Don’t too seriously in love , because it will make you loss something. Like if you in love seriously, your boyfriend will felt he is important for me, then he wil felt you is can’t loss him, then you will let him very you is not “expensive” and is cheap.

Oh!!!原来my mother 兜那么大的圈is tell me is 爱情道理. And after that she also tell me don’t always say you have boyfriend or you already in the relationship or you got boyfriend already… because it also make you 吃亏.. She say you must 公平的对待全部人,even through is男朋友,男性朋友 or 女性朋友! All also must fare and same…

After that I heard from my mother’s爱情道理, I felt that my mum said also true and I feel yes.. But when she say don’t too seriously, I didn’t give any response for hers. Because if I don’t serious mean I play my love…But if serious it will make me loss something , then what can I do?

No comments: