Followers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Want be a what in future?

Can who tell me and who are wanted to be engineering..Can some body give me some tips..But want be a engineering, I hear from my teacher this job is for boys, girls is not suitable..But i really like want to be engineering and is about electronics and electrical like repair computer hardware..Because that my interesting...
But I also think be a hardware engineering also good for future..Can I take both courses in college..I finish saw the inti college at subang jaya from website, when I saw the fees,wah!!! So expensive!!RM23,760
I like math..especially additional mathematics..People say me:"Is it u crazy? Why always like that kind difficult thing".But for me is good, have interest to think more, let the brain "move" more,so the brain will not "die"!!SWEAT....=_='''
Hehe..say true ..i have a bit confuse my self..Want be teacher teach math or add math? Or want be engineering leh?Haiz..

WANT BE A WHAT IN FUTURE ?????

No comments: