Followers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Haiz!!!

Yesterday, I’m cry when I chatting with my boyfriend! I cry because I already hurt my boyfriend’s heart. I hurt him last time when I said to him “separate” that time… I’m crying out…. I feel very kesal when last time I said “separate”… My heart was hurt and sad now.i don’t know why I kesal ..

Actually I don’t want tell him, but I hear he always say that parut make him so pain.. That parut of his heart was can’t disappear from his heart… I don’t know what I can do? Then I tell him straight away…I said I kesal is that time I tell you want “separate” or together back once again make him scare and always say scare hurt again kesal…

I don’t know…. I realy don’t know what cani do to make him? I very hate he always said he on love no confidence and always said that parut make him very scare, scare will happen once again…

Haiz!!!

No comments: