Followers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Boring at whole day!

Today my sisters' friend who already know my sister thing come to me ask about my sister!!
But i just once my sister friend only .I think i can trust she will not tell to other people or her friend!!
Today so boring at school!! nothing to do at school. Just chatting with friend only. After that i go library. At that i saw my friends, wendy n ah leong!! After that,wendy's friend come also. He teach Wendy math.
HEHE!!
I feel that guy not like form 6 because he not clever woh! BUt i heard from Wendy ,he study at Sam Tet which for me is good school n have many smart student study at there...BUt.....Why??? Hehe...
Is it i think Im clever ?
Why I say like that is Because when he teach Wendy he also have somthing don't know..but I think he already forget jor...!!
Hehe...english literature also have said don't think too successful and don't to show off our clever for someone to see it, they will think you so sombong!! And don't too proud sendiri is clever than other people!
Actually he is O.K. lah, friend call he ,then he say yes then come out but just late abit!!....
HAHA!!!

No comments: