Followers

Monday, October 27, 2008

I started to worry she will go where……….

Today is the first day my sister run away from house.
Yesterday before dinner time, I sit in front of computer online and my sister is beside me and she call me later hers turn to play computer and online.
Before that, my mother said later don’t want give my sister touch personal computer because after she online, computer detect many small tiny virus from scanning AVG Virus. So my mother make an order don’t let she play computer. So this I don’t go away from computer and I don’t say anything to my sister. Then she say if I don’t give she play then一拍两散。But I also don’t go away from computer’s chair and sit there don’t say anything. She said again after 10 minute if I don’t go away then she will let me know something. Then she straight away goes back to her room.
After 10 minute, she come out her room and said “You really don’t want give me play, then ok!” then she pull the telephone line which is connect to computer modem and telephone then she take away, tile together and take to her room and keep it don’t let us take from her. That we can’t online and she also can’t use computer. My mother says if she later doesn’t give out the wire then my mother will punish her and beat her. But she still doesn’t give it out.
The peperangan antara ahli rumah saya telah bermula!
After my mother, dad and also my aunty playing mahjong, my mother ask again, she still don’t want give us the wire! My mother finds the Rotan and goes to her room start to scold her and beat her. She said loudly to my mother she call my mum out from her room, my mum sure don’t want. Then she take the 衣架 from her cupboard and scold my mum and say it again out from her room. Same it, my mother don’t want go out because she still keep the computer wire. Then my sister start to beat use that衣架 and my mother use Rotan to beat. Then my dad don’t tahan that of thing happen between them, he take the belt go straight to her room and beat. My dad says “say sorry to mother” my sister says she don’t have ant fault and why she want to apologize to my mother. Then my dad use belt to beat her with the strong power.
After 10 minute my dad finish beat my sister, my sister run away from home. My dad calls police from Bercham and Simee. He say want send her to pusat pemulihan better dirogol oleh orang lain. At that time the clock show the time is 8.45p.m.
The clock show the time near 11.00 p.m., my dad start go out find her, before that we already phone sisters’ friend and they say she don’t stay at their home. My dad also call my cousin biao ge and tang ge help my dad go around to find my sister back. But my sister also not yet come back when the time is 12.30am already. Then my dad back and stop finding.
I started to worry she will go where……….

No comments: