Followers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

They already din talk long time!

This few day, in my family happen a lot of thing which I can’t imagine.
I started to worry about much thing, like family.
My sister and my mother didn’t talk with each other long time, near one month! But I still can’t solve it. I really scare they will not talk again. Last Saturday, my mother went out bought loteri and bought something for us to eat. At that time, my sister and my dad not yet came back. Then my brother, my mum and I eat together. After a few minute, my sister and dad also come back. Then I ask my sister want to eat thing which is my mum buy, then she give me response and she said becareful later someone put poison in the food you also don’t know.Washai...She say like that!!!
When she say it I very angry, but I also can’t say anything because they are in “cold fight”. My dad tell me both of them also having bad habits and their “pi qing” also bad.
When they will stop this kind of “cold fight”?
But I think is when ones say sorry just can solve this fight.
Haiz… This stupid of idea sure wont happen on both of them…

No comments: