Followers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

wake up at midnight to write a blog without permission!!

Yertesday he did call me at night! He have a 习惯, that is every day before I sleep sure have a night call... But yesterday he didn't have...Because he is at cyber cafe!不方便 to call me at there....
Actually I don knw why I don't like people go cyber cafe because at there for me is a place for people to smoke, to join friends, to play computer games, to chat loudly and more! So i didn't go in before....
I have a little bit 不爽的心情 because he didn't call me yesterday because he is in cyber cafe... But nevermind lah!! HE wanted to play games and also chatting with his friends who is already long time didn't have meet each other... But don't let me know he have a smoke at there.... Don't let me kow he at there join smoker.... I'm not bloking he make friends but all people know if you join with smoker, your healthy also will affected! His healthy alredy not good, I'm scare about his any thing! Hopefully this all thing will not come true....
When say about dreams coming true, he also say he wanted paktor with me and go whole of world to play... Haha.... Who don't want? If have chances I sure wanted to go with you!

No comments: